What Your Dog’s Favorite Toy Says About Them
We all know our dogs love to play, but what does their favorite toy say about them? Whether it’s just a ball or KONG, we’ve got the answer for you.
- KONG– Your dog likes a challenge, and they will not give up easily. Their persistence can often get them into trouble, but it’s only because they are too smart for their own good. Pro Tip: Keeping them preoccupied with this toy is made simple with peanut butter or frozen Greek yogurt.
- Plush Toys– Dogs who prefer plush toys are huge lovies. They normally treat them like their own babies, carrying them around everywhere they go. If your dog loves a plush toy over everything else, that probably means they are big cuddlers and prefer to be on your lap anytime you allow it.
- Squeaky– If your dogs love squeaky toys, they love attention. Ever been sitting down to eat dinner only to enjoy a symphony of squeaks throughout your meal? It’s because they want your attention! These dogs rarely like to be alone and often suffer from separation anxiety. Your dog may be needy and require a ton of hugs and kisses if they prefer a squeaky toy.
- Ball– Your dog has tons of energy! Their favorite game is fetch, and they are relentless. Your dog probably likes to constantly hold one in their mouth so they can be ready for a game at a moment’s notice.
- Rope– Tug of war is not just a game to your dog; it’s a state of mind. The game is simply mirroring what is constantly going on in their mind. What does that mean, you ask? Ask yourself this: why is my dog in a mental tug of war? Let us know when you figure it out.
No matter what toy is your dog’s favorite, we love them all just the same.